Blaze_N_Pits
Thought their were two different Rascal dogs... ? One Boudreaux and one Crenshaw...?
Last update on April 18, 9:39 pm by Blaze_N_Pits.
Be the first person to like this.
bill wright
there were two different rascal's but two totally different lines,there was crenshaws rascal,i may have made a mistake with the earlier statement,somewhat,,crenshaws rascal was never bred by beaudroux, he was bred by maurice carver and then sold to crenshaw,the other rascal was bred by joe corvino off of hubbards bounce and corvino's make up,,which was on crenshaws jeep's dam's side,but floyd never bred crenshaws rascal,it was carver that produced that dog,read alot about floyd and youll find he lies about alot of #$@!,,good guy but cant tell the truth
Blaze_N_Pits
Oh okay, that makes sence now!
PitBullKisses
Bill...I was only posting the interview I found..because it did talk about a dog named 'Rascal'. Wether Floyd Boudreaux,
bill wright
i know you only posted the interview,but i figured i would put the truth out there,,but floyd ,in more than one interview has given b.s.,dont get me wrong,he's a good guy and a great dogman,but take everything he says with a grain of salt
TTownBullies
thank you Mr. Wright. Although abrasive at times, you are very knowledgable! Good info here. Little look through the window into the history of the APBT.
Blaze_N_Pits
For some reason the link is not working....
Blaze_N_Pits
Oh okay, that makes sense. Thanx.
I put this on the other forum... but when you want to reply scroll to the top and click 'new reply' and it won't cut off what you're saying.
bill wright

Champion Rascal was born in 1972 on the yard of Maurice Carver and was later owned by James Crenshaw. Rascal won 5 contracted matches, 6 off the chain and suffered just 1 lost, and that was his first. His first match was at 52lbs. against C. Sykes' Sampson, and took the count a 1:52. At this same match Ch. Honeybunch won her second match in :28. In 1974 Rascal met Wood's Snooty, again at 52lbs. and this close match ended in 1:57. For his third match and second win, he defeated Irish Jerry's Soldier in 1:30. For his championship, he won over Baxter's Booger in 1:16 at 48lbs., which turned out to be his ideal weight. He then had wins over Hughes' & Hick's Big Boy in 1:45 and Langston's Satan in 1:19.

Champion Rascal wasn't noted for possessing a devastating mouth, as some would have had many believe, but he was a very game dog as all of his matches went over the hour mark. he fought any style, but preferred to work the head. Not many dogs could put Rascal behind. Even in his loss to Sampson, Sampson died within an half an hour after the match.

His ability to produce is evident in the likes of Gr. Ch. Pedro, Ch. Rascal, Jr., Demon, Sugar, Bandit, Polly, and Krypto just to name a few of his offspring.

Rascal died at the age of 11 in 1983, but will be remembered as one of the best.

Last update on May 18, 6:28 pm by bill wright.