Jay's Pits
Just registered my 2 adult pits and their litter of 9. Like some have posted, I made payment and no confirmation. I got a payment confirmation from paypal with a recite number. Is that it or will I get something from APBR too? If and when I get my papers, how do I give papers for the new owners of the pups? Also, will their be a member's are for printing documents? Thanks in advanced.
Topics: paper
Be the first person to like this.
American_Pit_Bull_Registry
Hello

In a review of the issue I notice that the pictures you uploaded during registration were over 1MB. That can create the issue of the server not sending back a response while at the same time allowing for the completion of the process. This is part of the form instructions we provide but is sometimes overlooked when submitting.

We do have the submission and it is in process. The standard time frame for processing litter associated material is 2-4 weeks and all does appear to be on schedule.

When complete you will receive a certificate for each pup as well as the parents. The certificates for the pups should be given by you to their new owners. On the back of each will be a transfer form that needs to be completed, which will transfer the pup into their name and will finalize the registration process for each pup.

Your last question in the post was not real clear so I am not sure how to answer it.

Also when you have direct questions about ABBR and registration related services you should send it to us directly. If you openly post it, it is very likely we will never see it as the community has many thousands of members and we only really focus on administering the backend of the site and managing correspondence about us to us directly. We are adding you as a friend so it will make it easier to find us.

We are also going ahead and upgrading your account to GOLD level as an APBR Certified Kennel. This will give you access to all the extra APBR member exclusive benefits and services including posting unlimited ads in the Classifieds.

As your material is being wrapped up we will also send you a follow-up email so that you will have a better idea of when to expect it in the mail.

Sincerely,
American Pit Bull Registry
1 person likes this.
Jay's Pits
Thank for your quick reply, I appreciate it.
Be the first person to like this.