What we are saying is that no paperwork is necessary for a dog to be recognized as a Service Dog. What is necessary is that the person has an actual disability and that the dog actually be able to provide service work.

We offer a certification member for their Pit Bull Sevice dogs. This is not to certify them as Service Dogs but merely a certification that the person using them is claiming the dog is qualified for service work and that they (the person) meets the disability requirements of the ADA that would qualify them to use a Service Dog. It is to certify we recognize the persons use and right to use such dogs for Service work. It is a free service we offer our members who do use Pit Bulls as Service Dogs to give them a more formal recognition and bring greater positive awareness to the breed and the value it can provide to those is the disabled community.

APBR Smile
1 person likes this.
David W Jervis

What we are saying is that no paperwork is necessary for a dog to be recognized as a Service Dog. What is necessary is that the person has an actual disability and that the dog actually be able to provide service work.

We offer a certification member for their Pit Bull Sevice dogs. This is not to certify them as Service Dogs but merely a certification that the person using them is claiming the dog is qualified for service work and that they (the person) meets the disability requirements of the ADA that would qualify them to use a Service Dog. It is to certify we recognize the persons use and right to use such dogs for Service work. It is a free service we offer our members who do use Pit Bulls as Service Dogs to give them a more formal recognition and bring greater positive awareness to the breed and the value it can provide to those is the disabled community.

APBR Smile

I like your style .. I'm training my puppy now with basic training but later i'm teach him to help me around the house a lil with picking some stuff up. you guys are great!!
1 person likes this.
Every process begins with a first step. If you can keep to a long term training schedule and regularly add more work activities you will have a dog that is capable of many things in no time. We wish you best of luck as there can never be too many good breed ambassadors.

APBR Smile
2 people like this.