American_Pit_Bull_Registry
Pit Bull Social has been upgraded. Check out all the new features and let us know what you like the best. Also if you have any suggestions we would love to hear them. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and our member's experience.

yesAPBR
Poll: Do you like the new upgrades?
American_Pit_Bull_Registry
February 21, 2012
Do you like the new upgrades?
Be the first person to like this.
NtopDman
Not sure about registering . everyone seem to be waiting on their papers . I have a 2 week old litter i wanted to register . But is it worth it if I cant receive my papers when their are 12 weeks old? Register with APBR.
Ravi

Pit Bull Social has been upgraded. Check out all the new features and let us know what you like the best. Also if you have any suggestions we would love to hear them. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and our member's experience.

yesAPBR

May I know which CMS is this site build upon?
Tiffany Lee said...

♥LOVE the site, but i would like to see a way to search for registed users by zipcode, closest too me....I hope I explained it right, because I can search by zipcode, but that takes a while.
like with 25, 50, 100 miles from my zipcode. (a facebook thing i've used and like)

Good suggestion. We will see what we can do. If you look to the right on your main page it should show members in your state and city. Also there is a main map. Not everybody's pin always shows up though on it as it is based on logins.

APBR Smile
Ravi said...

May I know which CMS is this site build upon?

Actually we use a mash up of different systems with a lot of customization. Much of what we use is developed in house.

APBR Smile