StidmansPitCrew
I recently bought a blue female abkc/adba registered. I will be sending in for a 6 generation pedigree on her through the ADBA but for now all I have is her 3 generation through the ABKC & she is heavily line bred on her sires side in Thomason blood & I cannot find anything on this line that's informative. Anyone know anything on this line by chance???
Be the first person to like this.
bill wright
whats the names of the sire and dam?
StidmansPitCrew
Odd names: sire is Killough's Cowboy McTug & dam: Contreras Nena. Her sires parents are Thomason's Pugsly & Thomason's Blue Lace Beauty. If you need her great grandparents names just let me know. They are all Thomason.

whats the names of the sire and dam?
[/quote]
bill wright
If is the same Thomason I am thinking of they bred mixed dogs down from Eddingtons Wannabe a Whopper, whopper being mixed or not even having APBT blood in him at all and it is a known fact that the only reason the dog was registered with the adba is Greenwood and Eddington had an agreement that the dog was to only be used as a weight pull dog.
StidmansPitCrew
I figured she was scatter bred. I know they were being bred for weight pulling & hog dogs & are suppose to have Watchdog blood in them somewhere as well. They are said to have high drive & that's what I am looking for. We just bred her last night to a chocolate tri who's bloodline comes from Russia. He's being trained in pulling & hogging & he's BIG at 18mo old (she is 5).

If is the same Thomason I am thinking of they bred mixed dogs down from Eddingtons Wannabe a Whopper, whopper being mixed or not even having APBT blood in him at all and it is a known fact that the only reason the dog was registered with the adba is Greenwood and Eddington had an agreement that the dog was to only be used as a weight pull dog.
[/quote]
bill wright
theres a difference between scatterbred and mixed. Scatterbred is many lines of the same breed, mixed breed is different breeds bred together..